Studio 530Details https://www.harmanaudio.fr/refurbished-speakers/STUDIO+530.html
25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cone
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
Contenu de la boite:
2 Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeakers
2 horn covers
2 port tube inserts
2 cards with adhesive rubber feet
- 25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver robust sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 125-watt power amplifier, whether you are using it as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas woofer cone
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a 4-inch (100-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofer. The ribs improve strength, while reducing distortion. The result is rich, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly, the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s low-frequency woofer delivers highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter comprises a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberations, sound reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low- and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the way you can use the Studio 530 speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention-to-sound-perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced materials prevent unwanted resonance, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sound interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The Studio 530 is available in a black or cherry finish.
Une finition brillante qui fera honneur à chaque pièce de votre maison
Un faible encombrement pour plus de choix de disposition de vos enceintes.
Son blindage magnétique permet de le placer où que vous le souhaitez, y compris à côté de votre téléviseur ou de votre écran vidéo.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Two-way bookshelf
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 45Hz-40kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5-1/4" (130mm) PolyPlas cone with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structure, cast frame and rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) compression driver with neodyminium magnet and one-piece Teonex diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Width ( in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Width (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
Hi, are you planning on getting/producting any more of these speakers? Secondary markets are selling these are HUGE markups and hard to find. I have the 580s and 520c, but desperately looking for these to use as surrounds.
I'm thinking about purchasing these. I was curious if my Denon DRA-635R would power these properly?
Which would be safest and best sounding power amp for the JBL Studio 530's between the Emotiva A-150 which can deliver 112.5 watts at 6 ohms per channel, or the Emotiva A-300 which delivers 225 watts per channel at 6 ohms? Extra wattage vs. under?
I am so impressed listening to my friends pair of JBL 530 speakers. I am wondering if JBL will consider making more of them. I was pleasantly surprised by these and would desperately love to own a pair of them. I have been a fan of JBL for many years.
It appears as though an 8ohm rated receiver will power these efficiently Am I right? I see they are 6ohm rated and I dont want to have any power issues. I am using Denon AVR X2200. Want them for L/R front speakers for movies.
Hi, it's possible make it work the Studio 530 like stereo set with a yamaha receiver RX-v373 5.1? Thanks.
What is the actual length and width of these ? Thanks
Hey guys, are these good for nearfield listening? I need something that will still image well, and produce it's intended frequency range within the confines of a small studio setting (desktop). I will only be about 3 ft from them. Please advise, thanks!
Chercher le résultat pour ""