Kappa K5Details https://www.harmanaudio.fr/K5.html
N° d’article K5
Additional InformationKappa mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from Infinity. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the Infinity amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. Kappa amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
Kappa mono and full-range, multi-channel Clari-Fi™ enhanced amplifiers deliver the high-efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from Infinity.
Bluetooth audio streaming and telephony support
Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
Party Mode wireless pairing
Cabin-mounted control panel
Class D amplification
Full-range line outputs
DBO™ (Dynamic Bass Optimizer)
Contenu de la boite:
1 cabin-mounted control panel
2 spare fuses
- Bluetooth audio streaming and telephony support
- The three full-range, multi-channel Kappa amplifiers (K2, K4, and K5 models) feature Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
- Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
- Clari-Fi™, a proprietary DSP technology is incorporated in the K2, K4, and K5 amplifiers, analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real time. A predictive algorithm restores audio content that is discarded in the compression process. Clari-Fi™ works with all playback devices and audio sources. It extends high-frequency bandwidth, restores the natural warmth of vocals and widens the sound stage. In short, Clari-Fi™ gives your digital music back its soul.
- Party Mode wireless pairing
- The K2, K4, and K5 amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
- Cabin-mounted control panel
- The K2, K4, and K5 multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omnidirectional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi™.
- Class D amplification
- Every Kappa amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Full-range line outputs
- The full-range Kappa amplifiers (K2, K4, and K5) include full-range line outputs. This enables them to pass the audio signal to additional amps that power subwoofers, increasing your system configuration options.
- Upgradable firmware
- Kappa amplifiers incorporate a mini-USB port that enables you to easily upgrade firmware.
- ADAS Input
- The full range Kappa amps feature an ADAS input which overrides the audio signal when connected to ADAS accessories. In addition, ADAS alert routing location can be assigned during amplifier setup using the panel mounted control.
- DBO™ (Dynamic Bass Optimizer)
- Kappa amps feature a subsonic filter in with variable frequency and Q. For sealed enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 35Hz, and then adjust the Boost Control to your preference. For vented enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 10Hz below the port tuning, then adjust the Boost control to your preference.
- Sleek design
- Sometimes, an amp can be as stylish as it is powerful. With brushed steel and screwdriver access concealed by a magnetically attached panel, Kappa amplifiers have a clean, streamlined industrial design.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Max Power
- 2300W Peak
Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
Clari-fi™ Music Restoration Technology
Party Mode allows sharing of streaming content
Cabin Controls and Telephone Integration
High Efficiency, Low Distortion Class D Design
- Power Output, 2Ω
- 350Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω
- 200Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >80dB (ref 1W output @ 2Ω)
- Power Output, 4Ω
- 75Wrms x 4, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 2Ω
- 100Wrms x 4, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω Bridged
- 200Wrms x 2, <0.3% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >75dB (ref 1W output @ 4Ω)
Can two kappa bluetooth amplifier be paired together to play music from one phone
Unfortunately, our Kappa Bluetooth amplifiers do not have this feature.
Date de publication: 2018-07-04
I will try to clarify my question: I want to make sure I can run stock speaker wires from my stock delco am/fm 8 track tape player to this amp to play my 8 track tapes. Does this require RCA connection to provide the sound from my 8 track tape deck?
Thank you for your question, no you do not need RCA this still has the connection for Hi-Z wiring straight from your DELCO am/fm
Date de publication: 2017-07-12
I will be installing the Kappa 462.11cfp 4x6's in front and Kappa 693.11i 6x9's in back of my caprice using the stock Delco am/fm 8 track without any RCA's coming from it. Does this include adapters to use my stock speaker wire to rca connection?
Thank you for your question, this comes with speaker wires it does not have any RCA connectors.
Date de publication: 2016-04-20
I have an 03 deville and I just put in infinity kappa perfect 6.1s in the the front and infinity kappa 50.11cs in the back. Right now i have no amp. Would this be a good amp to power them? Any response would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your question the JBL GTR-104 will be a good amp.
Date de publication: 2016-02-17
Chercher le résultat pour ""