JBL OnBeat MiniDetails https://www.harmanaudio.fr/refurbished-speakers/JBL+ONBEAT+MINI.html
Dock and charge your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation).
Two JBL® full-range transducers fill the room with dynamic sound and big bass.
Take your music anywhere with a rechargeable battery or go nonstop at home with AC power.
Built-in Lightning dock
JBL full-range transducers
Digital signal processing
Rechargeable battery or AC power
1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input connector
Compact and portable design
LED status indicator
Contenu de la boite:
1 JBL OnBeat Mini speaker dock
1 AC power supply with outlet adapter
- Built-in Lightning dock
- Get live with the music on your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation) thanks to the JBL OnBeat Mini’s Lightning docking connector. The connection is built in, so you don’t need to buy an adapter.
- JBL full-range transducers
- Find a room and rock every bit of it. The JBL OnBeat Mini features not one but two JBL full-range transducers to project incredibly dynamic sound that fills your surroundings.
- Digital signal processing
- JBL speakers – even small ones – aren’t misers when it comes to delivering great sound. The JBL OnBeat Mini employs digital signal processing to generate big audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
- Rechargeable battery or AC power
- You can power your own personal concert for up to 8 hours with the JBL OnBeat Mini’s built-in, rechargeable battery or bounce to the beats nonstop using its included AC adapter.
- USB port
- Enjoy easy access to great music with the JBL OnBeat Mini’s built-in USB port, which provides audio playback from other devices. It also charges connected iPad, iPod and iPhone devices when you’re using AC power. (Apple cable not included.)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input connector
- The JBL OnBeat Mini’s 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) audio input connector conveniently allows you to connect to virtually any portable audio device and make it the centerpiece of the party.
- Compact and portable design
- Move to the music whenever the mood strikes you, thanks to the JBL OnBeat Mini’s recessed connectors and lightweight, compact design.
- LED status indicator
- For your convenience, the JBL OnBeat Mini’s clearly visible LED indicator fills you in on its operating status.
Possède une batterie rechargeable pour une portabilité améliorée et une plus grande autonomie.
Connecteur Apple Lightning
Fournit puissance et son numérique directement depuis n'importe quel dispositif Apple disposant du connecteur Lightning.
Le connecteur d'entrée auxiliaire (aux in) vous permet de vous connecter à pratiquement n'importe quel périphérique audio.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Requirement
- 5.9V DC, 3.33A
- Power Consumption
- 20W (maximum); 0.5W (standby)
- Frequency Response
- 70Hz – 20kHz
- Input Impedance
- 3k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 2 JBL full-range transducers
- Weight (lb)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (in)
Is it compatible with iPhone 7?
my jbl on beat mini, been a simple plug/play item, except for today. charges my iPad and phone, no sound thru the speaker, speaker does not turn on. noticed a red light for 1st time. help.
How many watts is the speaker??
Love it and have it my office, however, it does not play when I connect my Iphone 5s to the JBL OnBeat USB? Please advise.
My JBL OnBeat Mini powers down for no reason. I want it to have my iPad mini on it as an alarm clock and music station, but the power shuts off after a few minutes, even though it still says it is charging if I go to the home screen.
I got my speaker for my birthday, but it only works when it is plugged in and will not work on the rechargable battery even after being plugged in all night and day.. any idea why?
Where can i buy a power requirement cable here in chile? could i buy a not official replacement of it? Please, i need this answer as soon as possible! Thanks a lot
I bought one used. No Manual. Where can I get one, in PDF?
Chercher le résultat pour ""