25 – 120 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 5" (130mm) woofer cones for great bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Mountable vertically or horizontally in frame studs
Paintable grille and frame
Contenu de la boite:
(1)HTI55 loudspeaker with grille
(1) Logo to be attached depending on vertical or horizontal installation, template/paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 120 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the HTi55 in-wall loudspeaker to produce expressive, powerful sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 120 watts of power.
- Dual 5" (130mm) woofer cones for great bass response
- All woofers deliver low frequencies, but the HTi55’s dual woofer cones are made from polymer-coated aluminum with rubber surrounds – materials that can handle bass over an extended listening session without distortion. So don’t hesitate to flood your room with bass; the HTi55 in-wall speaker can handle it.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The HTi55’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) pure-titanium tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. And its swivel-mount design lets you direct those high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room is a sweet spot. The HTi55 in-wall speaker distributes clean, precise sound evenly throughout your listening area, courtesy of the EOS waveguide technology designed originally for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors.
- Mountable horizontally or vertically in frame studs
- You can mount the HTi55 back box horizontally or vertically, depending on the application. And with a mounting depth of just 3-7/8 inches (98 millimeters) and weight of only 5.7 pounds (2.6 kilograms), the space-saving HTi55 offers maximum installation flexibility. We’ve included a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications, with rough-in frames available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- HTi55s offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall decor. You’ll hardly notice your HTi55 loudspeakers – until you turn them on.
Profitez de ce son JBL sans encombrer ou dénaturer votre intérieur.
Son JBL légendaire
Nul besoin de vous aventurer loin de chez vous pour apprécier la puissance légendaire du son JBL.
Une finition brillante qui fera honneur à chaque pièce de votre maison
Manuals & Downloads:
- HTi Series
- In-Wall Speakers
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1"Pure-titanium dome, w/Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide, and swivel mount
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 5" polymer-coated aluminum cone w/rubber surround
- External Height (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- 5.7 lb
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- External Height (in)
- External Width (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Width ( in)
Chercher le résultat pour ""