N° d’article GTR-102_
Additional InformationLes amplificateurs GTR, mono et large bande, multicanaux, produisent le rendement et la puissance que vous attendez d'amplificateurs de classe D, ainsi que les performances que vous attendez de JBL. Chaque modèle de la gamme accepte des entrées de haut niveau ou bas niveau, ce qui permet d'intégrer les amplificateurs JBL Stadium à pratiquement tout système audio embarqué, y compris les systèmes d'origine. Les amplificateurs 4 et 5 canaux offrent la diffusion audio Bluetooth®, la technologie de restauration de la musique exclusive Clari-Fi™ qui analyse et améliore en temps réel la qualité audio des fichiers compressés, un mode Party à jumelage multiple qui permet à tous les occupants du véhicule de diffuser de la musique et un panneau de commande monté dans l'habitacle. Les amplificateurs GTR vous offrent la puissance nécessaire pour découvrir de nouvelles expériences de votre système audio embarqué.
Les amplificateurs GTR avancés, mono et large bande, multicanaux et dotés de la technologie Clari-Fi™, produisent le haut rendement et la puissance que vous attendez d'amplificateurs de classe D, ainsi que les performances que vous attendez de JBL.
Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
Party Mode wireless pairing
Cabin-mounted control panel
Class D amplifi cation
Full-range line outputs
High-Level Low Level Inputs
Variable Electronic Crossover
Contenu de la boite:
1 cabin-mounted control panel
2 spare fuses
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
- The two full-range, multi-channel GTR amplifiers feature Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
- Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
- Clari-Fi™, a proprietary DSP technology, is incorporated in the GTR-amplifiers, analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real time. A predictive algorithm restores audio content that is discarded in the compression process. Clari-Fi™ works with all playback devices and audio sources. It extends high-frequency bandwidth, restores the natural warmth of vocals and widens the sound stage. In short, Clari-Fi™ gives your digital music back its soul.
- Party Mode wireless pairing
- The GTR-amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth® devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
- Cabin-mounted control panel
- The GTR multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omni-directional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth® pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi™.
- Class D amplification
- Every GTR amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Full-range line outputs
- The full-range GTR amplifiers includes full-range line outputs. This enables them to pass the audio signal to additional amps that power subwoofers, increasing your system configuration options.
- High-Level Low Level Inputs
- The GTR-102 will accept both high level and low level inputs which allows for interface to both factory head units and aftermarket head units. A simple switch is provided to properly set the input level correctly. To ease installation from high-level inputs, proprietary bare wire to RCA connector adapters are included.
- Variable Electronic Crossover
- The GTR-102 has a built-in variable electronic crossover which allows for precision tuning of your speakers. You are able to select full-range, high-pass or low-pass with tuning available from 32Hz- 320Hz. Our crossovers are low-noise and easily adjustable using a small slotted screwdriver versus finger controlled crossovers to ensure the setting stays put.
Clari-Fi analyse les fichiers audio numériques pendant la lecture et « restaure » ce qui a été perdu au cours de la compression.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 4-Ohm Power Output
- 100Wrms x 2, <0.1% THD+N
- 2-Ohm Power Output
- 120Wrms x 2, <0.1% THD+N
- Peak Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >75dB (ref 1W output @ 4 )
- 1-Ohm Power Output
- in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the JBL Stadium amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. GTR amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
can you wire a sub to this amp?
We would like to work with you directly to help with your inquiry. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date de publication: 2018-06-25
How big is the dash mounted remote?
It is measured as 3-1/2" wide and 2" tall
Date de publication: 2018-06-06
Is there any way to upgrade this unit to be aptX HD compatible?
Hi, Unfortunately this amp series will not be upgraded to support Bluetooth APT X
Date de publication: 2018-04-07
This amp has a power button on the remote panel as well as a remote input. Can I use the power Button of the control panel to turn on the GTR-102, and then use the remote out on the GTR-102 to turn on a GTX 500? Do I need the remote wire also?
You would need to run a wire from the GTR-102's REM-out terminal to the GTX-500's REM-in terminal for it to work.
Date de publication: 2017-12-02
1 / concerning the gtr-102 amplifier, where is the microphone for calls? is it in the remote mounted control panel ? 2/ what guage wire is recommended for this amp connected to gto-629 speakers, and would these speakers be a good pairing? thank you
The microphone is in the cabin-mounted control panel. Preferably, a 14 gauge wire will work with this amp to connect the GTO-629. The GTO 629 can handle 60W @ 3 ohms. GTR 102 which is rated 100W per channel at 4 ohms will work for your speakers but will provide more power. End of the day, it will come down on how loud you want your speakers to play, because more power will distribute higher volume and as long as you don't push the amp to maximum, you should be fine
Date de publication: 2017-12-02
Chercher le résultat pour ""