N° d’article GTO928_
This speaker includes some of JBL’s top tech. Its Plus One® woofer cone has more surface area than that found on competing models of the same size. Its My-Ti™ (Mylar®/titanium composite) tweeters offer increased power handling, reduced distortion and increased efficiency. Its Unipoint™ rotating tweeter pod allows the tweeter to rotate 350 degrees so it can be directed for optimal imaging. The speaker also includes a tweeter-level control for easy adjustment of tweeter output, even after installation.
Patented Plus One® woofer cone
Home theater-quality tweeter and super-tweeter
More true sound from built-in crossover network
Can safely be driven by any head unit
Contenu de la boite:
2 x GTO928 6”x 9” two-way loudspeakers
1 x Owner's Manual
- Patented Plus One® woofer cone
- The JBL-only Plus-One® woofer cone (patent # 7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible boost in bass output and efficiency.
- Home theater-quality tweeter and super-tweeter
- Listen loud. It’s a high-bandwidth, edge-driven dome tweeter with a large voice coil, just like high-end home audio loudspeakers. The My-Ti™ construction (a proprietary Mylar®-titanium composite) delivers great power handling. And a My-Ti™ dome super tweeter extends high frequencies to deliver every last nuance of sound.
- More true sound from a built-in crossover network
- By using a built-in crossover network with advanced high and low pass filters, the GTO928 creates a smooth transition between the woofer and tweeters. The result? Midrange vocals that sound so natural and lifelike, you’ll think the artist is sitting next to you in your car’s passenger seat.
- Can be safely driven by any head unit
- The GTO928 is compatible with aftermarket head units and factory-installed systems. Designed as replacements for factory-installed OEM speakers, the GTO928 is easily installed into nearly any factory-built 6-by-9-inch location.
- True 4-ohm topology performance
- For the most powerful performance, the GTO928 makes the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum 2-ohm load. It uses a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical speaker to extract the most possible power and performance from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of 4 ohms or less.
- Outstanding audio output
- This muscular speaker offers 300 watts of peak power handling with a frequency response of 50Hz to 21kHz. Hit the gas and have fun.
- Easy installation in any factory location
- Doing it yourself? Designed as replacements for impotent factory-installed OEM speakers, the GTO928 easily installs into nearly any factory-built 6-by-9-inch location without any special tools or additional modifications. You'll be listening to your new JBL® speakers in no time at all.
- Adjustable Tweeter Level
- The GTO 928 allows the tweeter level to be adjusted 0 to +3 decibels to compensate for low and off-axis mounting positions or road noise.
- Grand Touring
- 6 x 9
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 94dB
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 21kHz
- External Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- External Diameter (in)
GTO928 est évalué de 5 de 1.
Rated 5 de 5 de Lazlo par excellent replacement speaker with a punch Bought this to replace the OEM JBL speakers on my 2011 Camry SE. for the Rears it requires splicing/splitting over tweeter/sub to Camry OEM harness.
Date de publication: 2016-12-20
Chercher le résultat pour ""