N° d’article LS360C
Additional InformationThe JBL® LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker packs a lot of power into a small package. In addition to saving valuable floor and shelf space, the LS360C delivers enhanced, multiband sound from your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout a broad frequency range, with 200 watts of peak power handling. The combination of a proprietary Radiator Plus™ woofer, dual 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and a 1-inch (25-millimeter) pure-titanium tweeter lets the LS360C deliver the exceptional bass, precise midrange and clear high frequencies that you expect from 60-plus years of JBL expertise. A unique off-axis design reproduces sound from any angle, while proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology – originally designed for JBL professional studio monitors – disperses sound evenly and smoothly throughout the listening area.
The JBL® LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker packs a lot of power into a small package. In addition to saving valuable floor and shelf space, the LS360C delivers enhanced, multiband sound with 200 watts of peak power handling and Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology. The combination of a proprietary Radiator Plus™ woofer, dual 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and a 1-inch (25-millimeter) pure-titanium tweeter lets the LS360C deliver the exceptional bass, precise midrange and clear high frequencies that you expect from 60-plus years of JBL expertise.
25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
Proprietary Radiator Plus woofer
Dual 3" (75mm) midrange drivers plus 1" (25mm) pure-titanium tweeter
Three-way loudspeaker configuration
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Enclosed, built-in back box
Low profile and easy installation
Superior off-axis response
Paintable grille and frame
Contenu de la boite:
(1) LS360C 3-way, in-ceiling home theater speaker with Radiator Plus Subwoofer
(1) Mounting template
(1) Paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker to produce radiating, accurate sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 200 watts of power.
- Proprietary Radiator Plus woofer
- The LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker uses proprietary JBL Radiator Plus technology, which adds high rigidity and strength to its rectangular, flat-panel woofer. The result is powerful, immersive low-frequency response that you can both hear and feel. Rather than directing sound straight down, the LS360C’s unique, angled baffle radiates the sound towards the seating area, thereby producing a realistic audio/video experience.
- Dual 3" (75mm) midrange drivers plus 1" (25mm) pure-titanium tweeter
- LS360C in-ceiling loudspeakers deliver the clear, crisp sound required for today’s home theaters and music-playback systems. A pair of 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and a pure-titanium tweeter produce highly detailed sound with dramatically reduced distortion.
- Three-way loudspeaker configuration
- With its high-quality speaker cones, three-way configuration and proprietary JBL engineering, the LS360 in-ceiling loudspeaker handles a full range of playback frequencies. Realistic imaging puts you in the middle of the action while you’re enjoying a movie or listening to music.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout the playback area.
- Enclosed, built-in back box
- The best-sounding in-ceiling loudspeaker will not improve your home entertainment system if the sound becomes lost in the ceiling. The LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker features a down-firing, pendant-style back box, whose enclosed design projects sound where it belongs – within your room.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a shallow mounting depth of just 5-5/8 inches (142 millimeters) and weighing only 8 pounds (3.5 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker offers maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template accommodates retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction. A boundary-compensation switch and independent tweeter-level controls let you further tailor the sound.
- Superior off-axis response
- With a unique off-axis design, the LS360C in-ceiling loudspeaker can reproduce a broad sound field from any angle. It is a perfect solution for use above doorways or windows, for example, or in any other tough spot within a home.
- Paintable grille and frame
- The JBL LS360C in-ceiling loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room! You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your ceiling color and décor. You’ll hardly notice LS360C in-ceiling loudspeakers – until you turn them on.
Son JBL légendaire
Nul besoin de vous aventurer loin de chez vous pour apprécier la puissance légendaire du son JBL.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Studio L In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Grille Color
- (2.83V@1m) 95dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 20kHz
- Midrange Transducer
- Dual 3" (75mm)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 7-3/4" x 3-3/8" (197mm x 85mm)
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm)
- Weight (kg)
- External Height (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Height (in)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- External Width (in)
Chercher le résultat pour ""