N° d’article GT5-2402BR_
Additional InformationVous cherchez à ajouter des secousses, le boîtier pour caisson de basses préchargé de JBL vous mettra à l’avant et au centre d’un réalisme aux performances ultimes.
Boîtier à évent préchargé mixte de 12 pouces (300 mm) avec système Slipstream Port.
A progressive spider for better control
Exceptional venting, play long and loud
Proprietary JBL® Slipstream port technology
Oversized, heavy-duty and reliable
Outstanding audio output, low distortion
Contenu de la boite:
(1) GT52402BR 12" Preloaded Ported Enclosure
(1) Owner's Manual
- A progressive spider for better control
- Each GT5 enclosure features a progressive spider, which offers better control at the excursion limits than the linear spider commonly used by our competitors. This progressive spider reduces distortion at high output levels.
- Exceptional venting, play long and loud
- Structures heat up during use, causing distortion or power compression. This reduces dynamic range, lowers output levels and robs the sound of its realism. JBL® products use vented motor structures and polepieces to give you serious thermal power-handling capability.
- Proprietary JBL® Slipstream port technology
- The patented JBL® technology creates uniformity of airflow. No distortion. No port noise. Only precise, high-output, thunderous bass reaches your ears. The double-flared shape of the oversized port is precisely calculated for greater low-frequency extension and woofer protection.
- Oversized, heavy-duty and reliable
- You won’t find tougher or more reliable. It has dual-stacked oversized magnets, oversized protection bars – massive metal-bar grilles for a beefy look and woofer-cone protection. Proprietary terminals take heavy-duty speaker wires and are designed exclusively for JBL® products.
- Outstanding audio output, low distortion
- With 550 watts RMS and 1600 watts of peak power handling, the GTO2402BR changes the experience of listening to your favorite music in your car. And a progressive spider gives better control at excursion limits.
- Optimized band-pass tuning
- Unlike many inexpensive band-pass subwoofers, GT5-2402BR is able to reproduce even the lowest bass frequencies thanks to a carefully tuned enclosure.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Enclosure Type
- Bass-reflex, with Slipstream port
- Nominal Impedance
- (2.83V/1m) 95dB
- Peak Power
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Height (in)
- Width (in)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Voice Coil
- 2" (51mm) diameter
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 12" (300mm) Polypropylene cones
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding post
GT5-2402BR est évalué de 5 de 3.
Rated 5 de 5 de Bradly63 par Very pleased!! I bought this around 2 weeks ago and paired it with a Cadeance 1000id amp. I knew the subs would be good because all my experience so far with jbl had been fairly good but I didn't know they would be this good. There super durable and hit crazy hard and for a rock enthusiast I got exactly what I wanted. You can feel every thump and they get crazy loud!! So overall they are 100% worth the money!
Date de publication: 2017-06-08
Rated 3 de 5 de jjb95621 par cool cool it works as advertized. man i hate the minimum number of characters requirement [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date de publication: 2017-04-14
Rated 5 de 5 de Maise28 par Great shipping and product Shipping came in fast. The way it was packed was very smart and great since my order was heavy. No complaints.
Date de publication: 2017-01-17
Will this fit in a 2007 chevy cobalt?
Passt der Subwoofer in einen Fiat Grande Punto 1.4; Baujahr 2008; 57kw? Und welche Endstufe kann man empfehlen?
Chercher le résultat pour ""