N° d’article BASSLINK_
Thanks to the Class D amplification included in BassLink, more of the power the amplifier extracts from the car’s charging system is converted into output to the speaker, and less is wasted as heat. That’s a big deal in today’s cars, which include all kinds of powered accessories.
A subwoofer system is more than just a great speaker. Great bass requires an amplifier, an enclosure and a speaker to work together as a system. Because all the components in BassLink were designed to go together, each component was optimized for its particular job. The result is great bass in a cool-looking, space-saving package.
We test it so you can crank it The last thing you want to worry about is the quality of your speakers. We understand. All new Infinity products have to go through nearly 500 hours of environmental testing. We put them under temperatures fluctuating between –35°C and +90°C with up to 90 percent air humidity for more than 200 hours. We expose the speakers to UV light for more than 150 hours to simulate a mounting location on a rear deck. We even shake things up, as all of our new car audio products have to pass extensive vibration testing before we release them for production. We’ve made unparalleled efforts to ensure the best possible quality so that you can listen long and loud when you crank up an Infinity speaker.
Work with any system
200-watt digital amplifier
Bass for any size space
Contenu de la boite:
- 10" Woofers
- The Infinity BassLink system uses two ultra-rigid 10" woofers to deliver extreme output in any car audio system. One woofer is powered by BassLink’s 200-watt digital amplifier, and the other operates as a passive radiator. By using a passive radiator, BassLink doesn’t have to use a larger ported enclosure. This setup keeps BassLink’s profile slim, making it easy to install in any vehicle – even those with limited space.
- 200-watt digital amplifier
- When you want your bass to really bump, you need all the good, clean power you can get. You need a subwoofer amplifier that is both powerful and efficient, which is exactly what you get with the Infinity BassLink. It uses an extremely efficient Class D design that delivers 200 watts of power to BassLink’s active 10" woofer. Now, that’s some power. More than other types of amplifiers, this Class D design turns the power extracted from your vehicle’s charging system into output to drive the woofer. BassLink is so efficient that it radiates little heat and puts its power into sound. You’ll appreciate that power when you have your system cranked up. The BassLink system also features a servo-control circuit that continually monitors the voice coil’s position and prevents the distortion that erupts from overdriving a conventional woofer. By offering more control over the woofer even with the instantly changing demands of music, the BassLink system can extract loud, deep bass from an incredibly small enclosure. So go for it. With BassLink, you are going to get a powered subwoofer system with more clean, efficient power going to the subwoofer – and you know what that means. It means get ready to rock and roll, because your vehicle is going to be shaking with bass.
- Work with any system
- The Infinity BassLink system was designed to be installed in nearly any type of car audio system. Have a factory OEM system? BassLink includes speaker-level inputs that allow it to be easily integrated into nearly any factory-built system. Since it also includes an audio-sense circuit, the system will turn the amplifier on whenever it detects an audio signal. Are you adding BassLink to an aftermarket system that has RCA subwoofer outputs? BassLink has RCA line-level inputs for integration into a truly high-performance car audio system. Either way, BassLink accepts up to four channels of input to ensure that your system will have nonfading bass for the best possible performance.
- Complete control
- The BassLink system offers a complete set of user-adjustable controls so you can optimize the bass response and output for the highest performance from your particular vehicle. The controls include: a 0- or 180-degree phase switch; a continuously variable electronic low-pass filter that is adjustable between 70Hz and 100Hz; variable input sensitivity; and a bass boost that provides for adjustments between +3dB and -6dB. The BassLink system even includes a remote level control that makes adjusting bass output on the fly easy. First, set the input-sensitivity control on the amplifier for the maximum output level. Then mount the control somewhere close and use its simple rotating knob to dial up just the right amount of bass for whatever music you’re playing.
- Bass for any size space
- BassLink was engineered for high output and deep bass from a smaller footprint than competing powered subwoofer solutions. The BassLink system can be mounted either vertically or horizontally, giving you more flexibility in choosing where to install it. In fact, the BassLink system is so compact that it requires only three quarters of a cubic foot (0.02 cubic meters) of trunk space. That leaves plenty of room for other important things, like golf clubs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 10" Self-Amplified Subwoofer System
- Amplifier Power
- 200W RMS
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- Input Sensitivity
- 50mV – 4V Line-Level Input 1V – 16V Universal Interface
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- –6 to +3 dB @ 40Hz
- Height (in)
- Length (in)
- Width (in)
BassLink est évalué de 5 de 1.
Rated 5 de 5 de Prospector Joe par Great little sub I brought the Basslink to give my car stereo a little more punch. Wow did it ever do the job and then some. Simple to install and it made my little Tracker thumb. This is the third basslink I have purchased and I would recommend to friends and family.
Date de publication: 2017-04-24
Does this bass link have a power supply?
The BASSLINK is a self-amplified subwoofer system that is powered from the vehicle. With adequate power, ventilation, and speaker settings; the BASSLINK will work fine.
Date de publication: 2017-05-11
Is this item New or Recertified?
This is a brand new product.
Date de publication: 2017-02-17
With regards to the gain control, can I use telephone wire if I need a longer length than what is included with the unit? Can I use a line splitter (2 lines into 1 line) adapter to use one knob to control two Basslinks?
Yes, you can use an RJ-11 jack or a telephone wire if you need a longer length to connect the optional remote SUB LEVEL control. A line splitter adapter will not work to use one knob to control two BASSLINKS.
Date de publication: 2016-07-06
How does this compare to the 12" basslink....
Chercher le résultat pour ""