SoundSticks III ReconditionnéDetails https://www.harmanaudio.fr/harman-kardon/SOUNDSTICKS3MII-Z.html
N° d’article SOUNDSTICKS3MII-Z
Additional InformationLe SoundSticks® III possède son propre amplificateur de 2 x 10 watts spécifiquement dédié à l’amplification des deux satellites. Le « subwoofer » est équipé d’une amplification de 20 Watts réels pour une reproduction fidèle des basses fréquences et une précision de son maximale. Cette expérience sonore unique est renforcée par la qualité supérieure des câbles audio blindés au design transparent à l’instar de celui des haut-parleurs. Ils offrent une meilleure protection contre les interférences extérieures et garantissent le transfert sans altération du signal audio de la source au haut-parleur. Compatible avec l’ensemble des cartes son analogiques (stéréo ou multi-canal), portables et lecteurs MP3, le SoundSticks III ouvre les portes de l’univers illimité du divertissement et permet des expériences uniques en matière de musique, jeux et films.
Fruit de l’imagination créative des designers et du foisonnement technologique perpétuel des ingénieurs de la marque, le SoundSticks III est un système acoustique multimédia d’exception aux courbes résolument futuristes qui en font un symbole de l’art contemporain.
Inspiring industrial design.
Realistic, room-filling sound.
Connect to virtually any media device.
Touch controls for volume and mute.
Down-firing subwoofer with volume control.
Fill the room with eight full-range transducers.
Control the angle of your satellite speakers.
Modern design with black accents.
Detachable audio cables keep you connected.
Attractive, high-quality audio cables.
A sound plan for energy-efficiency
Contenu de la boite:
2 SoundSticks III Speakers
1 Owner's Manual
- Inspiring industrial design.
- Few multimedia sound systems can boast that their predecessor was part of the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), but that’s exactly the claim the SoundSticks III speaker system can make. Taking its older sibling’s celebrated design even further, the SoundSticks III look is cutting-edge with a modern industrial design aesthetic, elegant black accents and a luminescent white LED glow. And though the SoundSticks III system may look like a visitor from the future with its transparent speaker covers, its exceptional performance makes it a more-than-worthy encore to its pop-culture predecessor.
- Realistic, room-filling sound and outstanding bass performance.
- Technically, the SoundSticks III system is “multimedia,” but once you hear it perform, you’ll realize it could easily become your primary audio system. With 40 watts of amplification producing rich, realistic sound, SoundSticks III offers strong bass output that makes all your music sound great – no matter where the audio is coming from. And with down-firing subwoofer amplifiers matched to the individual speakers, you can rest assured that each speaker will get exactly what it needs to deliver a consistent, optimal performance.
- Connect to virtually any media device.
- Other than its stunning good looks, the SoundSticks III system offers excellent compatibility with other audio components. Thanks to its 3.5mm stereo audio connection, SoundSticks III speakers can be used with MP3 players, portable CD players, computers and almost anything with stereo line-level outputs. By offering you this user-friendly option, SoundSticks III becomes a nimble addition to your desktop, bookshelf or entertainment center, keeping your life simple with a maximum of connection options – and a bare minimum of wiring.
- Touch controls for volume and mute.
- The SoundSticks III system makes it easy for you to interact with your subwoofer and “sticks,” offering sensitive touch controls for raising, lowering or muting the system volume. By responding to the gentle touch of your fingertip, this intuitive design feature makes your SoundSticks III system easy to operate, and keeps this work of audio “art” in the best possible condition.
- Down-firing subwoofer with volume control.
- In addition to 40 watts of amplification, the SoundSticks III system also features a six-inch down-firing subwoofer with volume control. By aiming sound down instead of at surrounding walls, your subwoofer makes your system less susceptible to adverse room variables – giving you a consistent performance. The subwoofer also has a flared port that reduces port noise during high-volume passages. This feature helps you tailor sound levels based on your room’s specifications as well as your own listening preferences.
- Fill the room with eight full-range transducers.
- The harman kardon brand has a rich history of engineering sound with highly regarded results. The SoundSticks III system is no different, coming with eight full-range transducers (four in each speaker) and deftly filling your room with great sound, while increasing your power handling and audio output. With less distortion and better sound quality, SoundSticks III speakers ensure that you’ll hear music or video exactly the way the composer intended.
- Control the angle of your satellite speakers.
- Elegant and easy to use, SoundSticks III satellite speakers are designed to fit exactly where you want them – and maybe even in a few other places. As a modern design feature that’s adaptable to your environment, the SoundSticks III system has two angle-adjustable satellite speakers that bend from low angle to high. Gently push or pull each satellite to the desired position – and you can optimize the angle at which sound enters, and fills, the room around you.
- Modern design with black accents.
- The SoundSticks series is a colorful landmark in harman kardon design history – and one such color you’re bound to notice on SoundSticks III speakers is: black. Designed to match perfectly with other design-driven industry heavyweights such as the Apple iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro and even the iPad, the SoundSticks III system integrates several black accents into its transparent design that make it an ideal complement for computers of all shapes and sizes. Some of these accents include black connection beads, which elegantly adorn the interior of each satellite speaker, a new black ring inside the subwoofer and a new ice-white LED in the subwoofer, giving all the black accents a classy glow. As a suitable complement to the previously mentioned products as well as other electronic staples such as DVD and Blu-ray Disc players, SoundSticks III speakers have no shortage of design aesthetics to help them stand out from the rest.
- Detachable audio cables keep you connected.
- Form meets function meets flexibility: That’s one of the key principles behind the SoundSticks III design. And whether you have a desktop computer or a laptop, the SoundSticks III system works and plays well with others thanks to detachable audio cables, which you can easily replace if they happen to get damaged. In addition, this flexible feature also gives you the freedom to use the SoundSticks III system with other types of input cables (not included) – ideal for connecting to a games console, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, TV or any other device that has an analog output.
- Attractive, high-quality audio cables.
- Some manufacturers make audio cables a bare-minimum expense, which can compromise the integrity of an audio product and, potentially, the look of it. The SoundSticks III system does no such thing. SoundSticks III audio cables match the high-quality, transparent modern design of the speakers in terms of quality and visual appeal – and live just underneath the transparent speaker covers as if being showcased. Kept in place by black connection beads, these premium audio cables ensure that audio travels from source to speaker, without any sign of degradation or outside interference.
Manuals & Downloads:
- full-range transducers
- four x 1 inch per channe
- amplifier output power
- 10W RMS per channel
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Subwoofer Transducers
- (1): 6” woofer
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Transducers
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Satellite Height
- 10" (254mm)
- Satellite Width
- 2" (51mm)
- Satellite Weight
- 1.5 lb (0.7kg)
- Subwoofer Height
- 10-13/16" (258mm)
- Subwoofer Width
- 9-3/16" (232mm)
- Subwoofer Weight
- 4 lb (2.2kg)
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Transducers
- (4): 1” full-range per channel
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
SoundSticks III est évalué de 5 de 345.
Rated 5 de 5 de marsupialman par Punchier than boxer Punchy McPunch I have a hugely expensive hifi in my sitting room. These Soundsticks aren't going to match that - they're a tenth of the price - but for some types of music, they're remarkably brilliant. Anything with compressed bass is wonderful: try playing something by producer Paul Oakenfold. Treble can be a bit harsh but I've had them for less than two weeks so they'll probably bed in. Ideal if you listen to a lot of dance music; less good for complex Trevor Horn-produced stuff or classical. As desktop speakers, they're a revelation. Tip: buy 'returns' direct from Harmon: very cheap and the ones I bought had clearly never even been unpacked.
Date de publication: 2017-10-27
Rated 5 de 5 de l3ronzy par Great sound, good price. Great value at the re-furbished price. Although now they can be had new for only £20 more I would probably go with that option. These replaced much larger and more expensive monitor speakers at my computer desk, due to being limited on space now. They sound fantastic, very crisp and clear and the sub integrates nicely . I bought the re-furbished pair because at the time they were substantially cheaper than new, as far as I can tell they have no flaws or blemishes so I'm very happy with the purchase. I like that they turn themselves off when there is no input. However connectivity is very basic, I would have liked another input or two and control over the bass from above my desk. Overall very happy.
Date de publication: 2017-09-04
Rated 5 de 5 de Furion par Awesomeness and style I have two soundstick III speaker systems, one attached to my pic the other to bedroom tv, the sound is awesome, clear precise rich & loud sound, the subwoofer bass is adjustable to get the sound just right, to top it off the system looks amazing and is always a talking point, most people are envious by the time they leave after having heard what the speakers sound like, fantastic price cheaper than anywhere else I have found with quick delivery. You will not get better speakers of this type from any other manufacturer that I am aware of, best money I have spent , thank you HK for this awesome system.
Date de publication: 2017-08-07
Rated 5 de 5 de Osiris117 par College tested My parents had an earlier version of the Soundsticks through my childhood and I had always loved their looks and sound, so when it came time I bought my own new set for college. It's been over a year now and they've performed remarkably. Even after of high usage with new party music at high volume they still work as they did the day i took them out of the box. they don't blow out, the base is fantastic, they look great (most people don't even realize they're speakers at first) and with a price tag under $200, they can't be beat.
Date de publication: 2015-10-23
Rated 5 de 5 de mickster par I loved these speakers unconditionally ...and then they died. These speakers brought incredible sound to my desk. BUT, one of the plastic speaker housings popped open within the first year and had to be glued back together. Yes, I should have returned it under warranty—hindsight is always 20/20. Then, just over 3 years after purchase, the speakers just died for no apparent reason. Am I expecting too much from a product? I'd like to think that this didn't involve planned obsolescence...
Date de publication: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 de 5 de Jon Drummond par Just. Buy. One!... Good build quality, exciting design but above all great sound capabilities. Ideal for all types of music due to its' dynamic range, complementing movies and gaming too. The bass it punches out is impressive filling not just your working space but the whole room. Even beats many more expensive TV sound-bars I've heard. With Harman Kardon/JBL kit in the car I knew I was not going to be disappointed; easy to set-up, user friendly controls and great looks... and that superb sound again.
Date de publication: 2017-10-24
Rated 5 de 5 de Tantien par Still great after all these years I own a pair of the original USB connected SoundSticks and they continue to sound fantastic and are honestly the best investment I have ever made in a set of speakers. They have a solid, clean, sound. No boomy quality--very neutral for all kinds of music and crystal clear highs thanks to the forward facing sticks and their 4 small tweeters. Very highly recommended!
Date de publication: 2018-03-15
Rated 5 de 5 de Automan915 par I've had mine for 17 Years:) To the best of my knowledge, I bought my set of sound sticks in the year 2000. These have lasted near decades worth of use. They sound great and I want another set. The ones I have are USB only. Surprisingly the still work on the latest Mac OS. This is the only reason for me needing to purchase another set.. Mine will end up at moms:)
Date de publication: 2017-09-21
Can I connect to Bluetooth with this speaker?
Hello Kay, yes you can, I've got the regular non Bluetooth soundsticks but wanted BT capability, so I purchased the Philips:(mod.no.AEA2000) BT adaptor & it works brilliantly, ***you'll need an extra interconnect cable (L+R phono to 1/4inch jack) the mini jack that goes into headphone socket type!
Date de publication: 2018-11-12
I have one that's is five years old , never gave any issues until yesterday when I had a internet trouble, company man came today and fixed the internet, but some how I don't have sound, windows doesn't recognize it!! I tried to everything.Help
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date de publication: 2018-11-09
Gibt es die möglichkeit die Lautsprecher am usb anschluss anzuschließen ?
Mit einer USB Soundkarte (ca 10€) läßt sich jedes Nicht-USB Soundsystem an USB anschließen. So einer Karte ist nicht größer als ein normaler USB Stick
Date de publication: 2018-10-21
De volume touchknoppen op de rechterstick van mn Soundsticks werken niet meer... Ook al staat het volume op mijn IMac en mn Samsung S9 op maximaal, ik hoor het geluid erg zacht. Dat is niet de bedoeling! Hoe kan ik dit verhelpen? Dank vast, wanya
Hi, Hiervoor wil ik je aanraden met de Soundsticks terug te gaan naar de winkel waar je deze hebt gekocht. Neem voor meer informatie even contact op met onze klantenservice
Date de publication: 2018-09-24
Is it possible to extend the cabling between the two Tweeter speakers?
Hi, Thank you for your question. Partly possible, which means that you can only extend the phono cable by buying one online that extends it from the subwoofer, and the other speaker with volume controls is harder to extend. It is not impossible, however, you will need a technician that can measure and create a specialized cable for you (we do not have the specifications for the cable available). Contact our customer service if you need further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date de publication: 2018-09-10
The input cable which plugs in to the AU socket of the connecting device has become temperamental and will only produce sound if the head of the cable (by the jack) is held perfectly still in a certain position. How can this be fixed?
Hi We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your HK SoundSticks III. This will have to get looked at by a specialist. Please contact our Customer Support for a warranty claim or referral.
Date de publication: 2018-08-31
why am I not getting any sound out when i hookup my speakers to my imac it still stays on internal speakers?
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue as this may involve several factors such as your iMac version, and also checking your connections. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date de publication: 2018-08-26
Why do my subwoofer turn itself off
Hi Holly, and thank you for supporting Harman Kardon! Your Soundsticks III complies with the EuP regulations, which specify that speakers like yours, among many other products, must enter standby after a certain period of inactivity. So, if you play no sound and touch no button on the speakers, they will enter standby. One detail: if you turn the volume way up on the SSIII, and then control listening volume on your source, the result will often be that the input signal is becomes so weak that the speaker sees it as silence, and shuts off. The way to avoid this is of course to increase source volume to maximum, or close to max, then control listening volume on the SSIII touch pads. If you want want a speaker without this mandatory function, you can find a second-hand set of the earliest version of SSIII, which did not have this system, since it was built before the EuP regulations existed. You can also use the SSII, which of course never had this system, since it is older. It plays just like SSIII. I hope this helps.
Date de publication: 2018-11-04
Chercher le résultat pour ""