Reference 1200SDetails https://www.harmanaudio.fr/car-subwoofers/REFERENCE+1200S.html
N° d’article REFERENCE 1200S
Additional InformationInfinity’s latest Reference subwoofers offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures — great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
Slim and powerful low-profile car subwoofers designed to fit perfectly in any size car; added Harman’s proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance) gives the system designer unparalleled flexibility, and provides the listener with nearly unlimited upgrade options.
World-Famous Infinity Sound
Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Frequency response as low as 27Hz
OEM-level reliability testing
Contenu de la boite:
1 Reference 1200s subwoofer
1 Owner's Manual
1 Technical Data Sheet
- Low-Profile Design
- Because today’s compact cars offer less space, the Infinity Reference Subwoofers are designed to fit into small enclosures. They’re slim, sleek, stylish, and don’t sacrifice on sound.
- Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Unlike most dual-voice coil woofers, which provide either 1 or 4 ohms or 2 or 8 ohms, the Infinity Reference Subwoofers allow the listener to 2-ohm and 4-ohm at the flip of a switch, providing the two most often used impedances from a single woofer. This allows the system designer unparalleled flexibility in extracting every last watt from your amplifier without compromising stability and thermal safety margins.
- Frequency Response As Low as to 27Hz
- Your audio is filled with delicious sounds. Unfortunately, you’re not always hearing them all. With lows that dig down into the depths of 27Hz, you’ll hear the low-end frequencies you’ve been missing.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- Infinity tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 12” Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohm or 4 ohm, switch selectable
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- 27 – 175 Hz
- Diameter (in)
- Mounting Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
Reference 1200S est évalué de 5 de 2.
Rated 1 de 5 de JDC2017 par Can't use them. They don't come with foam seals which makes them useless for a sealed enclosure unless you use some kind of universal foam tape or another sealant. I haven't been able to find an appropriate alternative and Harman has been no help at all in supplying me with foam seals even though their own installation manual clearly says to use "included" foam seals. Every other brand of subwoofers on the market today come with seals. I was looking forward to using these subwoofers but I'm going to return them and buy another brand.
Date de publication: 2017-11-15
Rated 5 de 5 de Fredster par Solid I needed a shallow sub and found this model. Best buy ever you cant beat the quality of infinity. Great bass fort shallow sub.
Date de publication: 2017-03-09
What's the best box specs for the 12 I have one and want the biggest bass from it
Hello! We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date de publication: 2018-08-15
Hello, what's the weight of this shallow woofer?
The weight of the Infinity Reference 1200 is 6.087 kg or 13.42 lbs.
Date de publication: 2017-11-16
Hello, In the "Does this fit my car" it said it will fit my 06 LR3. My question is would this be a direct bolt in replacement for the OEM HK sub?
Any of our 12” subs will fit any car in the sense of a custom install. We will be fixing this in the near future, and the “fit guide” will no longer appear on our subwoofers. In the meantime, it is highly unlikely that your stock car audio system has a 12” sub, and therefore it will likely not fit your car.
Date de publication: 2016-12-02
Will this fit a 2016 Kia Soul w/navigation head? Is an amplifier needed? If so, which one? I have installed the Kappa 62.11 door speakers.
The REFERENCE 1200S will definitely fit your car. Please refer to the “Manuals & Downloads” section on this page, above, and click on Spec Sheet to have a better idea To power this subwoofer, you do need to install an aftermarket amplifier. The REFERENCE 1200S speakers can handle 250 watts of RMS power handling. This means that any amp with a power output of 250 watts or less will work fine with these speakers.
Date de publication: 2017-06-03
Chercher le résultat pour ""