Studio L890Details https://www.harmanaudio.fr/STUDIO+L890.html
Dual 8” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal loss
Contenu de la boite:
(1) Studio L890 Four-Way Dual 8" (200mm) Floorstanding Speaker
(1) Owner's Manual
- Dual 8” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is cranked up. A Mylar® dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- FreeFlow™ port technology extends bass response
- Dual front-facing FreeFlow™ bass ports are acoustically matched to the woofer and move the air from the cabinet into the room. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Accurate frequency response
- From 28Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 115W of continuous power handling and 500W peak, the JBL® L890 has robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® L890 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Son JBL légendaire
Nul besoin de vous aventurer loin de chez vous pour apprécier la puissance légendaire du son JBL.
Le design de type colonne offre un son home cinéma puissant et procure une véritable expérience de divertissement à domicile.
Son blindage magnétique permet de le placer où que vous le souhaitez, y compris à côté de votre téléviseur ou de votre écran vidéo.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Floor-Standing Speakers
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- Crossover Frequencies
- 700Hz, 5000Hz, 20kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 8" PolyPlas Cones with Rubber Surrounds and Cast-Aluminum Chanssis; HeatScape Motor Structures; Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG); Oversized Kapton Voice Coils; Magnetic Shorting Rings
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" Pure-Titanium Dome with Cast Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS Waveguide
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 19mm (3/4") Mylar Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure
- Height (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Width (in)
What is meant by Recertified
Can I drive these speakers with an onkyo tx- 8160 network stereo receiver; 80 watts, RMS, two speakers only, not home theater.....or does this low power receiver risk damage to the speakers...note the volume will always be low to medium, never high volum
Hi!!! When willIt be available? What are the Harman Kardon amplifiers recommended? Thanks for your answer
What is lead time for Cherry finish L890 and L880 floor standings ?
Do the L880 come magnetic shielded?
What does decertified mean? Are the cabinets in excellent condition? Have they been tested?
Chercher le résultat pour ""