MS 6200Details https://www.harmanaudio.fr/MS+6200.html
N° d’article MS 6200
Additional InformationThe JBL® MS6200 holds up to the sun, the sea spray, all that salt and all those washdowns. Its waterproof motor structures, sealed cones and integrated grilles ensure that the MS6200 will stay afloat for years. Its one-piece cast-polymer basket holds up, even after excessive exposure to sun and salt. Its sealed magnet protects the motor structure from water, and its rubber surrounds are durable and offer superior cone-edge suspension. Its grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure. Conditions out there are brutal – and the roar of Mother Nature makes extraordinary demands on your speakers – but the JBL MS6200 is up to it.
With waterproof motor structures, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, rubber surrounds and a grille-mounted tweeter, the JBL® MS6200 holds up to the sun, the sea spray, all that salt and all those washdowns. Conditions out there are brutal – and the roar of Mother Nature makes extraordinary demands on your speakers – but the JBL MS6200 is up to it.
Engineered for harsh marine conditions
Polypropylene woofer and tweeter cones
Easy installation in tight spaces
Big, dynamic power
Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
Contenu de la boite:
(2) MS6200 6-1/2” 2-Way Marine Loudspeakers
(1) Owner's Manual
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions
- With all the right waterproofing, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, rubber surrounds and a grille-mounted tweeter, the JBL® MS6200 is, like all JBL marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks – and show you a great time out there.
- Polypropylene woofer and tweeter cones
- The roar of the open sea can drown out audio. The JBL® MS6200’s polypropylene cone delivers rigidity with good internal damping and complete weather resistance. You get an impossible-to-miss increase in thumping bass and crystal-clear highs that stand up to anything.
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL® MS6200? Not so much. It has a mounting depth of only 2-3/4 inches (70 millimeters) and a cutout diameter of 5-1/16" (129 millimeters). You can put it in the tightest of spots.
- Big, dynamic power
- The JBL® MS6200 has a power output of 60 watts RMS and peak power handling of 180 watts. With all that power, you can fill the fresh, open air with great sound.
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
- The JBL® MS6200’s mounting hardware is as strong and weather-resistant as everything else about the MS6200. It’s all included, along with step-by-step instructions. You’ll be rocking out on the open water in no time.
Résistant pour une utilisation en extérieur
Le cône du haut-parleur est fabriqué à partir de fibres de cellulose avec revêtement polymère pour une résistance accrue aux éléments.
Manuals & Downloads:
- (2.83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency Response
Hi Can i install ms6200 in my suzuki sx4 car With woofer and for that do i need to install an amplifier also?
If the built in amplifier's wattage rating matches with the MS 6200 then you will not need an amplifier, Otherwise you'll need to get an amplifier that would be compatible with the MS 6200.
Date de publication: 2018-10-02
Chercher le résultat pour ""