AVR 1700Details https://www.harmanaudio.fr/AVR+1700+REFURB.html
N° d’article AVR 1700 REFURB
Additional InformationPowerful and versatile yet easy to use. You don’t live in a mansion – yet. Still, that’s no reason for you not to enjoy the same level of home entertainment as a person who does. We’ve designed the Harman Kardon® AVR 1700 audio/video receiver to handle a remarkable number of high-definition sources and to output audio at levels that will blow your mind yet not blow out your windows. Six HDMI® inputs ensure connectivity to all your DVD, HDTV, Blu-ray Disc™ and video-game sources, while built-in AirPlay and DLNA® 1.5 certified connectivity enable you to play almost every file from compatible computers, tablets and mobile devices – with quality that you wouldn’t have thought was possible. There’s even vTuner® Internet radio. To top it all off, a remote control, intuitive menu system and available mobile app make operation and setup easy for a device this advanced. Powered by an eco-friendly, digital power supply that delivers superior performance and 100 watts per channel without the weight of conventional designs, this receiver will fill your room with crisp, clear Harman Kardon sound that you can feel even as it reduces its carbon footprint.
Powerful and versatile yet easy to use. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1700 has virtually everything that you want in an audio/video receiver. Do you want sheer power? The AVR 1700 has 100 watts per channel thanks to a new, eco-friendly, digital power supply that delivers superior performance without the heavy transformers in conventional designs. Want entertainment sources? The receiver includes vTuner® Internet radio, DLNA® 1.5 and AirPlay and HDMI® inputs for DVDs, HDTV, Blu-ray Disc™ media and video games. How about a system that’s easy to use? A mobile app, remote control and intuitive menu system offer sheer simplicity.
5.1-channel sound at 100 watts per channel
DLNA 1.5 certified connectivity
HARMAN Music Manager (available as a free download
USB port for music-file playback and system upgrades
vTuner Internet radio
HK remote control app
HDMI inputs with 3D and Deep Color
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Contenu de la boite:
1 AVR 1700 audio/video receiver
1 remote control with batteries
1 AM loop antenna
1 FM antenna
1 EzSet/EQ microphone
- 5.1-channel sound at 100 watts per channel
- Harman Kardon engineers have built the AVR 1700 audio/video receiver for a premium home theater experience, with the ability to fill the air with astonishing sound at 100 watts per channel. Speaking of the channels: With 5.1 of them, plus connections for a subwoofer, the AVR 1700 immerses you in a true surround-sound environment.
- DLNA 1.5 certified connectivity
- Hear your networked media sources as never before in pitch-perfect surround sound. DLNA 1.5 enables the AVR 1700 to stream audio from compatible devices onto your home network via Ethernet connection, allowing you to enjoy them at a quality that you would not have thought possible.
- HARMAN Music Manager (available as a free download)
- This free, downloadable software enables your AVR 1700 to enjoy DLNA compatibility with your Mac OS devices or Windows® operating system. And it helps organize and clean up the cover art on your music files.
- Hear how truly amazing your streaming music can sound. AirPlay allows you to stream music from your iOS® devices and from the iTunes service through your AVR 1700 for superb sound.
- Eco-friendly design
- Lighter. Greener. Louder. The AVR 1700 uses a custom-designed digital power supply that delivers the amplifier power and superior sound that you expect from Harman Kardon products, without requiring hefty transformers. The result is the same power as conventional designs with a lower overall carbon footprint impact.
- EzSet/EQ calibration
- The Harman Kardon EzSet/EQ™ system automatically sets key system parameters and fine-tunes the AVR 1700’s sound to your specific listening room with the press of a few buttons.
- USB port for music-file playback and system upgrades
- Your AVR 1700 doesn’t need a docking station. Instead, its front-panel USB port allows an easy-access connection point for any iOS devices. It even lets you access music stored on a flash drive. Furthermore, the included AVR remote gives you a convenient way to control any connected device.
- vTuner Internet radio
- Enjoy your favorite radio stations, podcasts and Internet-only programming from around the globe in outstanding surround sound on your AVR 1700. vTuner Internet radio gives you quick, easy access to your favorite online stations.
- HK remote control app
- Downloadable from the iTunes store, the free Harman Kardon remote control app allows you to transform your smartphone or tablet into an easy-to-use remote control. Compatible with most iOS and Android™ devices, the app’s high-definition graphical user interface gives you full control of your AVR 1700 and all of its connected media through the convenience of your favorite portable device.
- HDMI inputs with 3D and Deep Color
- 3D movies play as vividly and realistically in your home as they would in a movie theater, thanks to the AVR 1700’s advanced HDMI connectivity. Experience everything from a 3D TV to a 3D Blu-ray Disc recording with an astonishing level of realism.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Hear films on your AVR 1700 the way the filmmakers intended you to hear them – no matter which spot you get on the couch. Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding create an immersive, high-resolution sound environment that matches the high-resolution HDMI video from HD sources such as Blu- ay Disc recordings.
- Depth (in)
- 13-13/16" inches
- Depth (mm)
- Distortion (1kHz, 50% mod)
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo)
- Frequency Range (kHz)
- 520kHz – 1720kHz
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- 87.5 – 108.0MHz
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 100kHz
- HDMI 12-bit Deep Color
- 12-bit Deep Color
- HDMI Input / Output
- 6 Input / 1 Output
- HDMI Version
- witn 3D
- Height (in)
- 6-1/2" inches
- Height (mm)
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- ±34 amps
- IF Rejection (dB)
- Image Rejection (dB)
- Input Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Input Sensitivity/Impedence
- 250mV/27k ohms
- Multichannel Power (all channels driven)
- 95W per channel, two
- Output Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Power Consumption (full power/idle)
- Power Requirement
- Selectivity (±10kHz)
- Selectivity (±400kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Stereo Power
- 100W per channel,
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- 40dB @ 1kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Usable Sensitivity (Loop)
- Video Frequency Response (Component Video)
- 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)
- Weight (lb)
- 12.8 lb
- Width (in)
- 17-5/16" inches
- Width (mm)
- 440 mm
AVR 1700 est évalué de 5 de 4.
Rated 2 de 5 de ERNIE777 par BEWARE OF THE BCO UPDATE FREEZE I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW!
Date de publication: 2016-01-05
Rated 4 de 5 de Dollar par So far pretty good I bought his refurbished as a replacement unit. So far it worka great for everything on HDMI but I can't get video on the Composite Video port which I only use for an older VCR. I get sound for it but no picture. I'll jump this directly to the TV and it should be fine. I'll live with it as the price was good.
Date de publication: 2016-11-16
Rated 2 de 5 de Mathias par Bought the unit but having issues and may need to return it. When it works it is fine
Date de publication: 2016-12-07
Rated 4 de 5 de Jrags par Solid sound Easy to install lots of HDMI ports. Good deep full sound.
Date de publication: 2016-05-06
How can I get audio from my Mac Mini to the AVR 1700 receiver?
You can connect the Mac Mini to the AVR1700 via the AUX connection on your computer to the AVR's RCA/analog line inputs. You would need a specific cable which is the 3.5mm Aux to RCA cable, which can be found in most electronics shops/websites.
Date de publication: 2016-06-08
Does this model have HDMI standby pass-through?
Unfortunately the AVR1700 does not have the HDMI pass through capability.
Date de publication: 2016-05-24
What voltage does the power supply support? Can it be used with 220V power?
The AVR's on this site are made for and sold exclusively for the USA. They are strictly 120 volt versions.
Date de publication: 2016-04-22
Chercher le résultat pour ""