AVR 1610Details https://www.harmanaudio.fr/AVR+1610_.html
N° d’article AVR 1610_
Additional InformationThere are countless ways to access and store your favorite media, from external hard drives to set-top cable boxes to smartphones. But if your home audio/video receiver doesn’t give you options for connecting to those media, it’s borderline useless. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1610 gives you a simple way to connect to everything you love. This 425-watt, 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver is loaded with options that let you access your media. It features five 3D-ready HDMI® inputs, including one compatible with MHL, so you’ll have more than enough ways to access content on your HD cable box, Blu-ray™ player, MHL-equipped portable devices or Roku Streaming Stick™ dongle. It also includes DLNA® 1.5 networking and HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth® technology so you can stream high-fidelity audio from your mobile devices. Regarding sound, the AVR 1610 features our exclusive Natural Sound Processing (NSP), which creates a rich, enveloping sound from any source – particularly with two-channel streaming content. And to get the very best sound based on your speakers and listening environment, its new EZSet/EQ™ III process automatically calibrates the system. And with HARMAN GreenEdge™ technology, the AVR 1610 is environmentally friendly, too.
Because you have multiple ways to store and access your entertainment, it’s important that your audio/video receiver can deliver them. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1610 features five 3D-ready HDMI® inputs (including one that’s MHL-compatible), HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth® technology and EzSet/EQ™ III calibration as well as compatibility with vTuner™ Internet radio, DLNA® 1.5 networking and the Roku Streaming Stick™ dongle. So whether you’re connected via cable or streaming wirelessly, you’ll experience high-fidelity audio from this 425-watt, 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver. It’s even lightweight, and thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification, you’ll get all the power you love in an environmentally friendly form.
Five 85-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
Bluetooth technology and DLNA 1.5 compliance
HARMAN TrueStream and GreenEdge technology
Built-in vTuner (Internet radio) streaming
Five 3D-ready HDMI inputs including one with MHL
Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration
HARMAN GreenEdge technology
New, compact design
Color-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
Multidevice, programmable remote control
Harman Kardon Remote app for compatible iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
Contenu de la boite:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 1610 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 EzSet/EQ III microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 AAA batteries
- Five 85-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- The AVR 1610 high-performance audio/video receiver pumps out 85 watts per channel to power a full five-channel, networked surround-sound system. It can also connect to a powered subwoofer to provide enhanced low-frequency performance for all your entertainment. While the amplifier retains the time-tested Harman Kardon high-current capacity (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design to ensure the most accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels, a digitally based power supply gives the amplifiers all the wattage they need without the weight of traditional power-supply designs and their heavy transformers. The net result is a great-sounding AVR in a small form that is friendly to the environment.
- Bluetooth technology and DLNA 1.5 compliance
- The AVR 1610 can stream audio from virtually any portable device. You can connect and charge Apple devices such as an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch directly to the front-panel USB jack and play back without the need for an external adapter. For other tablets, smartphones and laptops, you can take advantage of the AVR 1610’s integrated HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth technology. The AVR is also DLNA 1.5 compliant, which gives you more options for delivering content over your home network.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- The HARMAN TrueStream certification ensures the best possible listening experience when you stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. HARMAN TrueStream tech delivers the most current, most advanced wireless-option to ensure the highest-quality sound, no matter what application or source device you use.
- Built-in vTuner (Internet radio) streaming
- The AVR 1610 features vTuner Internet radio to connect you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. As soon as it’s out of the box, you can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as stream from a wide range of Internet-only radio stations.
- Five 3D-ready HDMI inputs, including one with MHL
- Five HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
- The AVR 1610 gives you multiple options for audio playback with its front-panel USB port. Simply connect an iPhone, iPad, iPod or USB stick to play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system.
- MHL connectivity
- Whether it’s captured by your camera, phone or tablet, or streamed from a Roku Streaming Stick dongle, you can deliver high-definition audio/video content directly to your HDTV via the AVR 1610’s MHL connection.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 1610 delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear audio playback at its finest.
- EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration
- The new HARMAN EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration process precisely adjusts the AVR 1610’s volume levels, speaker distance/delay time settings and equalization to optimize audio performance automatically for your specific speaker system and room conditions. The system features an easy-to-follow menu display and includes a plug-in calibration microphone.
- HARMAN GreenEdge technology
- The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 1610’s design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which HARMAN products are known. Thanks to an advanced power supply, the AVR 1610 can deliver high-quality audio in a smaller, lighter chassis that uses less metal and plastic. The smaller design means that less fuel is used in transportation, with the end result being a lower carbon footprint.
- New, compact design
- The AVR 1610 takes the award-winning Harman Kardon design look to a new level with a flush volume control and more compact design. Thanks to the light weight made possible by an advanced digital power supply, the unit weighs less without sacrificing performance so that it is the perfect match for the thin glass shelves of today’s open TV/entertainment furniture.
- Color-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
- All connections on the AVR 1610 are color-coded to simplify hookup and reduce errors. Color-coded binding-post speaker terminals on all output channels accept banana plugs (North America only), pin connectors or bare wire to provide secure links for your speaker cables.
- Multidevice, programmable remote control
- The AVR 1610 simplifies your life with a programmable infrared (IR) remote control. It works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through system setup and operation with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and other playback sources. For further installation flexibility, there is a 12-volt trigger output and a remote IR sensor input.
- Harman Kardon Remote app for compatible iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Taking control to the next level, the Harman Kardon Remote app is available from the iTunes App Store for iOS® devices and the Google Play™ service for compatible Android™ products. It will let you use your compatible smartphone or tablet to drive the AVR 1610 without picking up the remote.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Multichannel Power (all channels driven)
- 85W per channel, two channels driven @ 6/8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.1% THD
- Transient intermodulation distortion (TIM):
- Power Consumption (full power/idle)
- less than 0.5W (standby); 450W maximum
- Stereo Power
- 85W per channel, two channels driven @ 6/8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.1% THD
- Input Sensitivity/Impedence
- 250mV/27k ohms
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Surround system adjacent-channel separation:
- Dolby Pro Logic®/DPLII: 40dB; Dolby Digital: 55dB; DTS®: 55dB
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
- Slew Rate
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo dB)
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo)
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- Selectivity (±400kHz):
- Frequency Range (kHz)
- 520kHz – 1610kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)
- Usable Sensitivity (Loop)
- Distortion (1kHz, 50% mod):
- Selectivity (±10kHz):
- Input Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Output Level/Impedence (ohm)
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Power Requirement
- 120V AC / 60Hz
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Image Rejection (dB)
- IF Rejection (dB)
- Television Format
- Video Frequency Response (Composite/S-Video)
- 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)
Where can I find the schematics for this? The person who gave me the receiver said that he heard a noise coming from the right surround channel (SR- CH) and stated that the transistors attached to the heat sink for that channel are fine.
Please contact our customer service department at http://www.harmankardon.com/contactus. They will assist you.
Date de publication: 2016-02-28
Chercher le résultat pour ""